Union is an all-in-one hospitality engagement platform that leverages industrial-grade data intelligence to deliver transformative experiences for the industry’s most popular venues, their guests, and their brand partners. – After creating the most high-powered point of sale system for bars and restaurants, Union’s seamlessly integrated tableside mobile ordering platform is the cherry on top that makes the system the true market leader.
Our merchants don’t just want a better bean counter. They want a technology platform that’s transformational in its approach to driving engagement, customer satisfaction and, ultimately, revenue. We are committed to continuous innovation, and we’re looking for only the best and the brightest to help us solve tough challenges for our customers.
About Union Engineering & Product
Want to work on an innovative product?
Yearn to flex in a growing mission driven start-up that has a proven business plan?
Seeking to avoid the huge lumbering bureaucracy of big companies?
Have a desire to have your voice and influence a decision?
We are a growing company and need people to bring ideas to take us to the next level! While scaling has its own challenges, we view it as a great opportunity to make a difference, speak your mind, and enable a decision. Our Engineering & Product staff has a wildly unique background from all across the Americas. Join us and make us better with your ideas!
The Role & Responsibilities
- iOS Software Engineer with 2-4 years experience
- Swift app experience integrating with AWS
- Experience in Android development is a plus
- Experience in hospitality (especially as a bartender or waiter) is a plus
- Belief that “done” is only when our code is used by our users
What you can expect from us:
- A unique application poses unique and exciting challenges
- Freedom to make a difference and be heard!
- Ability to make a decision and pivot when something is not working
- An experienced staff who are open to change
Some questions we’ll ask:
- Please describe an iOS app you’ve recently worked on and your role in its development.
- Please describe your experience testing your applications.
- Please describe the team you are part of and your role within the team.
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Remote working environment
- Health Care we pay for: max $970/month for employee/family
- Dental: $40 per month
- Vision: $6 per month
- 401k match: 4%
Union is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.